Pub details

Pub details

Mill, Dunstan Park, RG18 4QH

The Mill is a purpose built builidng situated on a roundabout in Dunstan Park approximately one mile outside Thatcham in Berkshire. The locality comprises of three individual housing areas. Structurally the pub is in excellent condition and was refurbished in 2014 to optimise the retail space by creating a more versatile trading area more which is more suitable to the value diners and drinkers alike. Car parking is more than adequate with the opportunity to overspill into the adjacent supermarket if required.

  • Potential to develop the existing food offer
  • Highly populated housing area in Berkshire
  • Well established trade

Look on Google Street View

Location

In all cases you may not be able to see the pub using this facility but you will be placed within vicinity of the listed address.

Mill Details

Trading style

The Mill currently operates as a community local that is 90% drinks orientated with the remainder being 10% food led. Afternoon and early evening wet sales are high and the pub is well established with local contractors/builders. Admiral Taverns are looking for a passionate and driven individual or couple to develop the trade throughout the day through to the evening as well as weekend trade offering a value for food menu. There is a large and fully functional catering kitchen with great potential to enhance on the existing food offer.

Trade accommodation

The Mill is a large, open plan community pub with a central long bar, it has four distinct areas divided by low level partitioning. It has a designated restaurant area but designed in such a way that it is also used for informal pub dining. The commercial catering kitchen is situated to the left hand side, and easily caters for the pub when at maximum capacity. Food is classed, good value pub grub and served daily. The garden is enclosed and is a good size with benches, ideal for the Summer months.

Private accommodation

This is enclosed and is located to the side of the pub. This consists of a one bedroom detached house with a bathroom and an open plan kitchen / living area.

Estimated ingoing required:

£11,000

Annual rent:

£28,000

Fixtures and fittings:

£15,000. Funding options available for the right licensee.

Agreement type:

5 Year Tenancy Agreement

One of the best ways of learning about becoming a licensee is to come and talk to us at one of our Open Days.